Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Monday to you.  I hope you had a blessed weekend filled with giggles and joy.
Ours was good, I meant to take a photo of the cheesecake and post it but forgot.  We had such a nice visit with our friends, great food and fun playing games.  Yesterday, hubby and I worked on the antique chest of drawers we are refinishing and then took our first bike ride of the season.  Let me tell you that my legs protested the entire time and let me know it's been 6 mos since we've ridden.  We did ride 6 mls. though and may even ride today, that is if I survive the class at the gym this morning. 
I continue to think of those that were in the wrath of the tornadoes this last week; having been through one, I completely understand the loss they are facing. 
Blessings on your day my friends,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. I think my legs hurt for you! Way to go. Talking about your cheesecake now makes me wish I had more of our Mexican Brownie Bottom Cheesecake around. I'm sure it would make a lovely breakfast. Joyous day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you ... getting out on the bike. It's just been too cold for me to get out on my bike. I am hoping for some really nice warm weather so I can strengthen these legs as we hope to do some bike riding when in southern Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday to you, too. I can't imagine bike riding this time of year. I think we got into the high 20ºs yesterday! UGH. Hope you have a good week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gees I don't think I could ride a bike any more!!! 76 is a little too old I think!! Yes??? I brake so easily!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back to riding... seems like the wind would blow you over (o: You seem to be doing such a great job of exercising...good for you. That snow picture looks so cold.
    I hear Beth Moore will be in Colorado Springs this summer.... sounds fun. I think I would like to go. Is your church taking a group?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get back out on the bikes again, it's one of our favorite things to do...soon I hope
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Six miles seems a bit much for the first outing. Maybe you should shorten the distance and work up more gradually.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14