Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday

Hello friends,  Well on this beautiful Wednesday, I have some wonderful photos to share from a garden tour I took last Friday with two blogging buddies....however Blogger is having an issue right now with uploading them.   I can get them uploaded but they won't load onto my post so like many of you I'm growling.
Hopefully later today I will be able to get them on this post and shaer with you.  Until then, may you bloom where you are planted.
Hugs today,  Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't that just aggrivate you to no end...Oh well....just have to take in stride...I had one of those days Monday......I could not get post to post......

    I'll be looking forward for your pictures when you get them up.......

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14