Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekend Fun

From My Library As I've mentioned, Wanda Brunstetter is one of my favorite authors and I was pleased when I found book number 4 in The Brides of Webster County series at our library this week. It is another charming story, a quick read and again shows how many of the Amish are saved by grace. This is such a reassuring thought because like many religions shaped in traditionalism, many are still lost and desperately in need of a Savior. If you get a chance don't hesitate to read this book, you won't be disappointed.


Have a joyful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree, great read and many are in need of a Savior. Wanda is one of my favorite authors as well. Hugs friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to get to the library last weekend to check out this author, but didn't quite make it there - maybe next weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14