Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It is that time of week to remember all those blessings that have come our way and to give thanks.
This week there are two areas my heart is resounding thankfulness in....
Firstly Victory in Jesus...over the grave, over sin, over self, over the world. I am so thankful for all that He did for me.
Secondly, I am so thankful for the Body of Christ~the church collectively. It amazes me how we struggle to walk in peace in some churches but on the web we are a united group, lifting and encouraging one another. Yesterday I wrote a post about a dear women battling cancer and humanly speaking, in the late stages of this disease but we have the Lord and many, many believers are going to intercede for this dear lady. Yes, this is Victory in Jesus! I am thankful for all who read my posts and have decided to join me on Monday. I am so thankful for dear Linny and her putting this out to readers. I am thankful that wherever two or more are gathered in His name, He is there also.

Be blessed today!

6 comments:

  1. I am also thankful for the body of believers and the power of prayer. Thank you for your comment on Heart Choices this morning. I would love to join you and Lynn in prayer. I was looking for your email and couldn't find it. Mine is debbiepetras@cox.net. If you could email me, then I'll have yours and we can get ...praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you be sweetly blessed for your efforts for others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for your blog - it is so uplifting to me. It is one of the joys of blogging finding inspirations.

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN and AMEN!! It's amazing how the blogging world has come together as a church. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a privilege it is to join with others in this way. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, am so glad we have victory in Jesus. We can live victoriously here on this earth. I am so thankful for that!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14