Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Morning Praise

I always love it when I wake up in the morning with a song of praise on my lips. Today was no different so let this echo in your soul this day.

WE FALL DOWN

We fall down
We lay our crowns
At the feet of Jesus
The greatness of mercy and love
At the feet of Jesus
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
Is the lamb
We fall down
We lay our crowns
At the feet of Jesus
The greatness of
Mercy and love
At the feet of Jesus
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
Is the lamb
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
We cry holy, holy, holy
Is the lamb

My Jesus, I love you
I know thou are mine
To thee all the follies of sin I resent
My gracious redeemer
My savior, art thou
If ever I'll love you
My Jesus tis now
© 2005 Bec Recordings / Emd

Share

Thought for the day: How many times have your heard someone say "I'll believe in Jesus when...(you fill in the blanks). Jesus did it all at Calvary and that alone should cause us to believe, not some trivial thing we arbitrarily choose.

10 comments:

  1. Love this song and the chorus at the end, Nor!! Sounds like both of our mornings have just started off Word-filled! Praise His Holy Name!!

    Love and hugs to you, friend!
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post (o: Have a great week. I have my 7 year old all week (o: then camping on the weekend. Life is good. God is Good (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN and AMEN. Love that song.

    Love and hugs dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful praise song. Love it. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song!!! How wonderful to be able to wake up with a song to keep you focused all day! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm singing that song in my head... and that's a good thing. Thank you for sharing all the words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this song, too...thanks for posting it today....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noreen,
    I love days like this too, when a song just gets on my mind and will not leave me. This is such a beautiful song.Amen It was all done at Calvary. Thank you for sharing, and what a wonderful post to start our week with.

    I bet you are in full swing with your work too.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful song...I love it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorite songs

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14