Thursday, May 21, 2009


This is a home that overlooks our town lake that we walk around. I love this house and would love to be its owner but a girl can dream can't she?! There is something about wrap around porches that makes a home feel so warm and inviting; I'd love to get a look at the inside of this home but I don't know the owners. We've never lived in a house that had a wrap around porch but we've lived in several homes with porches, albeit small. I always try to decorate them with plants and country touches to make my entry look warm and inviting. So friends, how do you decorate the front of your home?

Today I'm thankful that I have a mansion waiting for me when I enter heaven.
How about you?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this house, too!! Hubby and I adore wrap around porches!! This is the one he would build if he could choose!! There is one similar in Deland that I just love driving by. I have seriously thought of knocking on the door and telling them how much I love what they've done with it and the landscaping, but haven't gotten the guts to do it yet.

    I'll have to see if I can snap a pic of it to share!!

    Hope your day is a good one!!
    Love ya,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have small porch that gets the morning sun, so I love decorating with shade loving plants.

    Amen on heavenly mansion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home. I too love wrap around porches. Ours doesn't have one...how I wish it did.

    What a lovely home to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by and congrats on so many grandchildren!! What a blessing!!

    I love the porches on that home too! We CAN dream, can't we!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14