Tuesday, May 19, 2009


For as long as I've know my beloved, he has always loved cars. One of his very first cars was a Model A and over the years he has collected sports cars as well. Currently we don't have any "fun"cars as he'd say but I know he hopes that someday we'll be able to find a Model A again. Yesterday while out with my girl I came across these two replicas at Ross and had to get them for hubby. They were inexpensive and a good size with wheels that actually turn. I don't buy him toys on a regular basis but I thought these would be a perfect welcome home gift, plus the grandsons can play with them.
Well, today is another busy day for me; my girl and her three daughters and I are going to go walk around our town lake in preparation for a 5K run/walk this weekend. I will be walking but daughter and her hubby hope to eventually be able to run it. After that I'm helping a friend box up her home for her move this weekend to the new house her family built. Church tonight; I usually don't go on Tuesdays but with hubby gone I thought it would be a treat.
Have a blessed glorious day in our Savior.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are walking before it gets hot. I need to send you my sons web sight. He has an online car dealership and gets some fun cars, or can get cars people are interested in.Have fun with your daughter and Grands (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are perfect for a welcome home gift, along with a sweet kiss or two. Have fun walking. It's so windy here, I'm not sure if hubby and I will get in our walk today. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie!! Cute cars for sure!! What a loving gesture!! I know he'll love them!!

    Sounds like you've got a busy week, gal!! Weather here has been rainy for 3 days, but we sure need it. I'm takin' it easy. Maddy has a cold and didn't sleep well last night, so we've just been hanging out today.

    Praying that your week and your 5k walk goes well!!

    Love ya,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! My sister-in-law always runs the Boulder-Boulder, so I know what you are going to be going through.

    I never do anything like that, I guess I consider walking and irrigating enough.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14