Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Good Morning Friends~Well, we have blue skies and sunshine but it is still 0 on the thermometer and there is still about 3" of snow on the ground.  Another inside type of day.  We are running some errands in the afternoon and then will be enjoying our quiet days.  I continue to pack boxes and it is looking pretty good right now.  Of course, there has been a added incentive to get everything done in advance; our oldest daughter and her family are also moving; they will be a little over 2.5 miles away and will still have lots of space and land for the kiddos. They actually move before we do which is nice that it isn't at the same time.  I'm thinking if I get all my home packed, I can help her-either packing or holding a baby. 
There have been some interesting new t.v. shows on this winter-one is Intelligence. It is a cross between Six Million Dollar Man(I'm dating myself) and a Criminal Minds.  We have found it entertaining and interesting; I'm sure that this is pretty accurate in the spy/intelligence world.
I hope you are staying warm and enjoying your day.
Noreen

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with the packing, Noreen, and helping your daughter. I have not see that show yet. I'll look for it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thanks a lot for nothing! I gave up direct tv and now you tell me there's a great new show. boohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow missed us! Bare ground out there and the sun is shining so bright, but its 0.
    Can't wait for your move! Nice that the kids will be so close!
    I will have to check that show out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so behind with US TV shows... just about getting started with Criminal Minds. Hope it is good. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I guess I missed the post on you moving..boo...
    that is wonderful,but the packing and sorting not so good done it 3 times.. get yourself a moving company the kind the come and pack and move.. less stress.
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that great that you will be closer!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I wouldn't give to live that close to Mel! How wonderful for you both. Slow packing in advance is the way to do it. Haven't heard of that show, I will check on it. I did see that Meryl Streep movie. I thought it was an excellent movie, but very depressive. I too come from a VERY dysfunctional family and parts of it were a little too close to home. But all in all, I really liked it. Just wouldn't see if your having a down day though, lol. Enjoy the rest of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The weather is nutty. Packing is not fun either
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice that you will be living so close to your daughter...you could walk to her house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Noreen, I didn't know that your daughter was moving as well. Packing is such a huge job! I can hardly stand the thought of it!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14