Monday, June 18, 2012

Sunshine Award

Happy Monday friends.  Another day and week; have you ever noticed as you have gotten older the days pass more quickly-especially if you aren't working.  This weekend a blogging buddy, actually two beautiful Doodle brothers, gave me this award.  While I don't usually take awards, this was so pretty and asked some simple questions so I decided to partially participate.  You see there are just too many wonderful blogs that I follow, I just can't pick 10 to highlight.  I would like to nominate all of you for this award, because you all bring sunshine into my life. 

Sunshine Award





Answer the 7 questions!
Pass the award on to 10  friends!
Let them know they received the award!

1. Favorite number?  This is a tough one-but I'm going to say 10 because we will have 10 grands this coming Sept.

2. Favorite non-alcholic beverage?  Arnold Palmer tea/lemonade

3. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, no contest.

4. Your Passion?  A toss up between dogs and quilting

5. Favorite Pattern?  Something feminine-such as toile

6. Favorite Day of the Week? They are all the same when you don't have to get up to go to work!

7. Favorite Flower?  Another toss up, probably Gardenias because of their wonderful scent.


I do want to say thank you to Murphy & Stanley for giving me this award.  Stop by and say hello to these adorable fellows; http://murphyandstanley.blogspot.com/


We had a great Father's Day and also anniversary; went to a new restaurant called The Bent Fork for a light dinner.  Afterward we walked to Barn*s & Nob*e to look at books; I got the magazine moderndog, which I hadn't seen before.  It has some wonderful recipes, crafts and articles about training your dog. 
Hugs to you, Noreen & Hunter




Noreen

6 comments:

  1. Murphy and Stanley pick a wonderful person to give the award to. Congratulations.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these types of posts because we get to know you better.
    Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree with Goose - you always make us feel sunshine-y with your loving posts. 10 is a great number - how wonderful to have 10 grandchildren.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers!

    Your friends,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers!

    Your friends,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "Sunshine" award is perfect for you. You are the definition of sunshine, always with a happy outlook and bring smiles to others' faces.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14