Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Friday to you.    How has your week been?  Is your current weather typical for your area or are you experiencing dryer/warmer weather this year?  Yesterday was cool in the morning but it warmed up nicely by the afternoon.  This morning we are cool but it is very windy; I'm expecting this again will fuel the fire. 
Besides our dinner tonight with our friends, tomorrow night we've been invited to a Jimmy Buffet block party-actually a Parrot Head party. I'm not sure where that comes from but I'm sure it will be fun.  Sunday is not only Father's Day but also is also our 34th Anniversary; we will be having a bbq over at our daughter's home to celebrate.  Hubby and I don't exchange gifts anymore, just cards. We have everything we need, well maybe not everything, but we have each other and that is enough.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Noreen & Hunterr

10 comments:

  1. First...Happy Anniversary to the two of you. Next.....do you not follow Jimmy Buffet? We have been Parrot Heads for 35 years!!!! That simply means, Jimmy Buffet fans!!! What a great idea for a party!!! Have fun!!!
    XO Kris
    PS....not to worry, I did not really eat a bag of donuts for breakfast or dinner when hubby was away. But I certainly did have more than I should have!~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy Anniversary!!! ours is also on the 17th and we will celebrate #12 (we got married a little later in life :)
    Trying to put my thoughts together for my post today, just got back from the vet and the news wasn't good. So...
    Have a wonderful anniversary and great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary a little early!!! Hunter is growing and doing well I see. 2 of my Grands are doing horse back lessons too. How fun!!
    We camped at Brooklyn lake. It was pretty snowy as in a snow drift covering half the camp ground last year...and that was the end of July...early Aug. I am not sure when they will open or if they will stay closed for the summer. That has happened to 2 other camp grounds up there. Google the area and maybe call a ranger station to get news.
    Can't wait till Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's MUCH drier and MUCH warmer here than normal.

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. As to our weather here this week? Yes to all of the above. Very strange.

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can Hunter go to the party? A great opportunity for his socialization! We've been extra warm here and the forecast is for a hot, dry summer. I'm hoping for the same as winter comes along!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were nominated for the Sunshine Award on our blog!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Noreen- I am just getting around blogland today. Have fun at the Parrothead party. My two sils are both Jimmy Buffet fans and go to his concert every summer when it comes to the Midwest- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Congrats on your anniversary. It's also my daughter's birthday. Woo Hoo. Love you girl. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14