Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Spring Tease

Happy Tuesday to you all.  For those who live in snow country, I'm sure you might be as anxious for spring as we are here in Colorado.  It's been a very cold winter with lots of snow and sunny days just don't stay that long. However, yesterday and today has been so nice. I walked earlier with my girlfriend and her dog and am getting ready to go on a power walk with my neighbor.  All I can say is that the idea of waiting two more months for daily sunshine seems impossible.
May your day and week be filled with all that makes  your heart sing!
Hugs,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Happy you are having a few breaks, lets me know spring is on the way.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14