Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Top of the Morning to you! I've pulled out some photos from our trip to the Emerald Isle; I hope you enjoy.


This photo of the coast is in northern Ireland, on the way to the Giants Causeway.
This is the botanical garden in Belfast.


Looking back I realize what an incredible trip it was.  After we got home, I didn't think I'd need to go back, because we saw so much~however, five years later I think it would be nice to do again.  With saying that though, things are so unsettled around the world with the virus and staying home suits me just fine.  We are considering traveling more here in the U.S. to see some areas that we haven't been to before, but time will tell.
Health, joy and peace to you today.
Noreen

1 comment:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14