Tuesday, March 10, 2020

The Emerald Isle

Happy Tuesday to you. I hope your day has been good and that you are all staying healthy. Today I decided to share some photos of Ireland with you; these aren't mine, I will be sharing mine between tomorrow  and St. Patrick's Day.






I've taken two walks today, one was with hubby and Hunter and then I joined two neighbors for our 3 mile walk.  I'm trying to stay out of the gym or any other large crowds while the Covid19 seems to be spreading more.  We are doing our best not to react to the fear that the media is spreading, but are being cautious just the same.
Have a peaceful afternoon.
Noreen

1 comment:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14