Saturday, March 14, 2020

Happy Spring

Happy Saturday to you all. I hope the crazy panic that is here in Colorado, hasn't impacted your area yet.  I've never seen anything like it~our two big grocery stores are almost empty.  I've heard that it isn't quite as bad in Ca., which is surprising to me.  It was very scary seeing it so bad.  Even Costco's shelves are empty.  All the Rec Centers, school, colleges and many churches are all closed for the next two weeks.  So what's a quilter to do, but work on projects.  This is my latest monthly project that I was supposed to work on today; however, I have so enjoyed this club that I skipped ahead.  I'm not crazy about the April project so will probably design my own or find something else that works for Easter.
Stay healthy and safe please.
Hugs,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring to you too. Stay home, be safe and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14