Friday, March 27, 2020

Hello friends,  Here it is another week has gone by and I haven't been here much.  I'm not sure if it is the  craziness going on here in the U.S., specifically Colorado, or the nice weather that has kept me away from the laptop.  I have been working on a quilted wall hanging to send to a friend in Ca., whose birthday I forgot earlier this month and that has been taking up more time.  Until today, I've walked Hunter every day and yesterday even did some gardening.  Today the weather is dreary, but better than the snow we expected.  I haven't had a hard time being inside, but I miss my grands terribly. Thankfully with our phones we are able to Face Time with them and that helps. I'm also trying to connect via email/text with friends.  So I just had my lunch and am now heading back downstairs to sew.  Hubby is working at the golf course-imagine that!  This weekend will be quiet except for my bestie here, who I'm meeting for a short bike ride to celebrate my birthday on Sunday.
Please stay in and stay healthy; let's do our best to flatten the curve!
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, my friend! Strange and uncertain times that we're enduring, so difficult to imagine even a few short weeks ago. Take good care, stay safe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing well and staying safe. Hopefully this terrible virus will soon pass and you will be together with your grandchildren. Thank goodness for technology!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14