Monday, March 23, 2020

Smile

This morning I took Hunter on a walk as it is beautiful out today!  With everything going on in the world, we all need to get some fresh air and enjoy being outside when we can.  Hunter is loving it, now that spring in in the air.  Of course, we are due to get snow later this week.
While walking I passed a house that obviously has children home on spring break and I saw this chalk drawing.  I just have to say it lightened my spirit and hope it does yours as well. These are turbulent times we are going through and I pray that it passes sooner than later.
Hugs to you.
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14