Wednesday, March 18, 2020

For All of Us

Good morning friends, I pray this finds you healthy and secure in your own home, only venturing out when absolutely necessary. I read several articles yesterday that stated this week is crucial if we want to get a handle on the virus and stop the spread. I did go to the grocery store briefly yesterday, but cancelled an outing with a granddaughter for shopping for her birthday present. Our health is more important and the present will wait. My oldest daughter sent me this yesterday and I feel it's a good reminder.
May your day and week be filled with peace.
Blessings,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14