Saturday, September 8, 2018

California 9/2018

Hello and Goodbye, As we bid adieu to Southern California today it is bittersweet. We are happy because we are heading home, with a stop at Arches National Park, but sad because it is the end of a fantastic family trip. Here are a few family shots.  As you can imagine, our crew made quite an impression where ever we went-as wherever we went.  We were always together and there was constant hand holding, so littles wouldn't get separated.


Our youngest girl Kim with her hubby Eric.
I hope you've enjoyed our travels.  Take care and I'll connect when we are back in our beautiful Colorado.
Blessings~
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos. A trip that you will all cherish in your heart's forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying your photos! I really miss being beside the ocean, whether the Pacific when we lived in Monterey, CA, or the Atlantic from my time in Virginia.
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how wonderful, sweet friend! I didn't get to keep up as much as I would have liked to since we have no internet and I can only get on at certain times for short periods of time. :) But, it is so great to know that you had a perfect time together, and I can only imagine how sad it was to part ways. May God bless you with many more happy family times together!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14