Thursday, September 20, 2018

Happy Thursday to you all.  We had an incredible rain storm here yesterday afternoon and although we all need the rain, it was so heavy and visibility so bad that I couldn't wait to get home.  Many areas got hail and there were areas that the roads were flooded.
Today Hunter and I walked about 2.5 miles with Kam and Riley, it was cool and refreshing out.
We are going out to lunch with our daughter's inlaws; we go out once a month with them.  Tomorrow I head to Quilt Affair in Longmont and need to get some fabric for various projects; I'm going with three quilting friends and it should be so fun.
Hope you have a great day and count your blessings.
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Hello Noreen, good for you, a lovely walk. The lunch sounds wonderful with daughter-in-laws. You are so talented. Happy quilting and blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14