Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Stella & Chewy's Wild Weenies treat review

Hello, As a #chewyifluencer we receive a item to try each month; sometimes we are able to try two different items. I have been trying to go raw-either freeze dried or frozen with Hunter to see if anything can help eliminate his red tear stains. He loves these treats.


Hunter really enjoys them. What I love about them is:
  • Freeze-dried treats are crafted with beef, goat and lamb and contain 97% muscle meat and organ meat for a high-protein treat dogs love.
  • Pack real raw nutrition and taste to satisfy your pup’s natural craving for meat.
  • Made without added hormones, antibiotics or artificial ingredients.
  • The perfect reward for dogs on a limited ingredient diet.Grain-free, gluten-free and made right here in the USA with ingredients you can trust.
  •  
Disclaimer:  We were provided this product free from Chewy.com in exchange for our honest opinion.  Thank  you Chewy for being the best company, providing the best customer service and always wanting the best for our pets. 
Noreen and Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14