Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Happy Outdoor Wednesday,  I was supposed to walk at 7:30, but my girlfriend texted saying that at 39 degrees, it is a bit cool and could we walk at 8:00 instead-works for me.  The hot days of summer have waned and fall is truly here. We had two days and nights filled with heavy winds and the mountains even got a dusting of snow yesterday. Other than walking, there isn't much on the agenda today.  I've really got to get a start on some Christmas projects!
I hope your day is filled with blessings from the Lord!
Joy to you.
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14