Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Party Time

Happy Tuesday to you! I hope your week has started out on a good note. Yesterday was busy with errands and grocery shopping~which meant I never got here to post, seems to be a habit lately. On Saturday our whole crew got together to celebrate Little Man's 6th birthday and Miss D's 10th birthday.

This next several shots are priceless because Little Man has his arm around his cousin/aka best friend Miss E.  They are two of the cutest kiddos together!  See how her hand it reaching up to cover his-he is also her protector.
You can't tell here, but his arm has dropped from her shoulder to her waist~oh my what sweet cousins they are.
Cousin Mr. B is hold Little Man up so he can get a better view of the candles. Miss S looks on; Miss D is quite impressed with the cake her dad made(she gets her baking skill from her dad).
It was a wonderful evening, filled with good food, laughter, love and joy.
These grands are growing up so quickly. Love each and every moment with them.  This morning I had my three neighbor gals over for breakfast and we had a great time.  After doing all the cleanup I hit the gym; once again trying to get back to my regular routine.  This afternoon I'm picking up Miss S to take her to help me get a present for her cousin Miss F-who turns 13 on Sunday.

Blessings to you today!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Little Man and Miss D! The pictures are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! How precious they are! They will be close for life, no doubt. And, they will always remember their memories with their sweet Nana who loves them so much! Praying for you, sweet friend, and sending birthday greetings to all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to them. Such fun times! I'm busy celebrating birthdays with my grands here this week as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14