Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Zion National Park

Happy Tuesday to you! We are back home, settled in and back to our normal schedule; it feels so good. The first stop on our trip was Zion National Park; we joined our daughter, Carrie and her family exploring it. What a wonderland it is. This park has been on our list of places to see and so glad we got to visit it. I will say it's very crowded, but glad the park has such a well run system-lots of shuttles and the town is so cute! Would love to go back and stay there for a few days. The photos below were taken by our second grandson with his IPhone, he did such a great job!






Tomorrow I'll share the lunch we had in Temecula, the cute quilt stores and the Tide Pools we went to.
Hope you are having a blessed day!
Noreen

1 comment:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14