Wednesday, September 19, 2018

It's Outdoor Wednesday and even though I'd love being in the mountains, my early walk with my neighbors will have to suffice.  I love having others to go start the morning with and to talk about what's happening in our lives.  I'm really hoping to get to the gym as soon as I'm done walking-it's been difficult to get back into my routine since we got back from vacation.  I have only made it twice a week, but I'm really planning on getting back to a third day.    Last Wednesday,  we saw this beautiful Monarch, unfortunately it was injured and I'm not sure if it could fly.  I love Monarchs and we don't see them very often here, so it was a special treat.  This afternoon I hope to spend more time in my sewing room and organize myself for making Christmas presents for friends.
I hope you have a fantastic day today and rejoice in the beauty of creation!
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noreen. We very rarely see that butterfly around here, it is mostly the yellow and black swallowtails, which are very pretty as well. Fall is coming and I hope it lasts for a very long time, but I know it will not last long enough..Happy Wednesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14