Monday, August 14, 2017

Joy and Happiness

Happy Monday to you dear friends! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. As you know, this weekend I attended a conference held by Living Proof Ministry and Beth Moore. It was so packed with worship and truth, but a whole lot of fun! Here are just a few pics from our time Friday night and Saturday.  About 15 of us from my church met and sat together; there were approximately 5,000 gals with a few men there.
My dearest friend(old neighbor/dog walking gal) here in Colorado and I.  I don't do selfies, but had to catch this evening.
Beth Moore is an incredible Bible teacher plus bundle of energy that keeps us learning and laughing. She just turned 60 and looks like she is 45 plus in great shape.  I love her spirit and have done many of her studies; such a privilege to see her in person.
We had good seats, but she moves around so much it was hard to get any great pics of her.
I think all who were there went away refreshed, renewed and filled with new energy.
I certainly did!
I'm off to walk this morning and then will be running errands and making binding for a granddaughter's quilt.  She is one anxious little girl and I would love to give it to her this week, since school is starting up this morning.
Blessings, joy and happiness to you today.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great event! And made even better since you could attend with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and your friends had a wonderful time, Noreen... and I'm so glad. Being renewed is good for the soul as well as the spirit. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14