Tuesday, August 29, 2017

It's the last Tuesday in August, how can that be? You know I have been trying to make Christmas presents for my three walking girl friends on the street; I started making little pouches, but realized I needed to put something inside for them. With all our painting, I had put this project on the back burner-until yesterday. I was on Facebook and see these bracelets pop up and knew I had to get them.

What drew me was the Tree of Life on the charm and of course the description it had next to it. You see these friends are precious and are more than just friends-so what a perfect little bracelet to tuck inside the pouch. They were inexpensive and I got four for the four of us; it also celebrates the fact that we are all in Christ's family.  If it weren't for painting my sewing room tomorrow and the rest of the week, I'd be jumping all over getting the pouches done. However, it will take us days to get it done, due to the size of the room. Also I will have to empty out the closet as well. We have the paint, but to be honest I haven't started to move things out yet. You see we will be getting new mattresses for our room and the guest room this weekend ,so I can't very well take all my cabinets into the guest room. So right now I'm heading down to figure out where I'll put my things in order to make it easier for my sweet man to paint.
 My heart goes out to Texas and all who are struggling with the floods and rain right now. So many have lost everything. Thankfully Colorado hasn't had that magnitude of flooding, but we did have a whopper that destroyed many areas in 2013. We were out of state at the time, but this rain took a huge toll in northern Colorado. What's happened in Texas makes our flood look pretty small.

Praying,
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. That is a sweet bracelet, what is the name of the company that sells them? Yes, I am praying for all the people of Texas, I have 2 friends who live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely bracelet. Your friends are going to love it. We are dealing with all the emptying out too as our second floor gets a big renovation. Mom says it is NOT fun, but the finished product will be nice.

    All paws crossed for all those in need in Texas.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelets are lovely, what a special gift on so many levels. I am joining you in prayer for TX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bracelets!! Please keep my Ron in your prayers he's having a ultrasound tomorrow for an area of concern. Thx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14