Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Fall Is In The Air

Happy Wednesday to you!  You've heard me saying that it feels like fall has arrived here in northern Colorado; first it was the Palisades Peaches that were 6-8 early, then it was the Cicadas chirping and now it is my Mums that are in bloom.  Typically, we don't have blossoms until late August or early September-but all of mine are blooming. This yellow beauty is huge and has the most blossoms out; I have two more in this bed and three out in front.  I love Fall and all that it brings-scented candles, Mums, fires in the fire pit or fireplace and of course football.  However, I'm not ready to start thinking about winter being early.  I am also praying that we are able to hit some peak colors when we get to New England in Oct.
I hope you have a fantastic day today!
Joy to you.
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. It's still Summer here, as long as we keep getting rain we should have beautiful fall color. Last year the temporary drought we went through effected the fall foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE fall, too, but I am holding on to summer as long as I can this year. It has flown past! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is muggy and buggy here, so no signs of fall yest. Mom bought some "Colorado" peaches today. They aren't quite ripe enough yet so they are sitting in a brown paper bag. Mom was hoping they might be as tasty as your Palisade peaches. They sure sounded wonderful.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14