Tuesday, August 22, 2017

2017 Solar Eclipse

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone got a chance to safely view the Eclipse yesterday. One of our grands wasn't quite herself so that family stayed home and watched it in their backyard. Here is the rest of the gang.




It was so fun to gather together for lunch and talk about this event.  Prior to that hubby painted our guest bedroom downstairs, in less than two hours.  Wow-what a man.
Today I'll be walking with a neighbor and I'm not sure what the rest of the day will hold.
Have a great one.
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. What fun! It was pretty cloudy here, but we saw parts of it!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful memory making day you all had! Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we borrow your hubby?? haha! Glad you got to see the eclipse together. Fun! I kept running out on my deck when the sun came out but there was so much cloud cover here, I didn't see much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you were able to share the Eclipse with your family Noreen! It sounds as if you have been keeping busy...with lots of fun activities! Hugs to Hunter and to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome for your family to get together to watch the eclipse! I loved the expressions on everyone's faces... and that picture is great! Such an exciting event to be able to see :) And how wonderful that your husband painted the bedroom so quickly, wow, that is amazing! Enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14