Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Outdoor Wednesday

Morning friends~I want to thank all of you who gave me some advise about my exercising and reasons for fatigue. I will say that yesterday I didn't ride, but gave my body a rest just by walking the two miles. This morning, before my ride, I had an egg, turkey bacon and small piece of toast that my dear hubby fixed me. Also, we cut our ride shorter-only went about 6-7 miles and I felt fine. We did take the dogs for our normal walk but I think I was just not giving my body enough fuel for the rides, because I wasn't thinking they were too long. When I was walking we saw our neighborhood Blue Heron and actually got close enough for a photo-though I wasn't able to enlarge him as much as I'd like. They are such interesting birds and I love being in an area that we can see all sorts of wildlife. Haven't seen a lot of Pelicans lately, so they may have moved on already. We are getting ready to head north for the day so I'll end this. Hope you are able to enjoy nature and God's creatures today.
Hugs,
Noreen & Hunter

7 comments:

  1. I didn't get a chance to comment yesterday, Noreen. I am so glad that you are feeling better. Sounds like you needed the energy boost to fuel your body. Hope you have a great rest of the day!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you figured out what would help you not be so tired. LOVE your picture btw. Hope your day was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are doing better!!! Mike and I work outside - so breakfast with protein is must for us!!

    Blessed day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend!!! Just reading some here. What lake was that where there were rustic camp sites and Moose sightings? Once when I was a kid...I ran over a snake with my bike (by accident) when I looked down to see what the bump was...I freaked out and crashed. It was a hill and I rolled all the way down on purpose trying to get away from it. I was too shook up to stand up and run (o: I would probably do the same now...plus scream a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you found something that helps you avoid that fatigue after your rides. I'm amazed at the variety of wildlife and birds you see in your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad it was a simple fix and you are able to fuel up for the riding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy my visits here. You have a refreshing, upbeat attitude in life and it is catching. I especially like the verse on your banner picture.

    I know my grandsons would have loved watching the planes come in. Their dad is a pilot on the side and they are so interested in anything to do with airplanes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14