Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hi guys,  O.k. so I seem to be in a pickle.  I know that Google Reader was going away and so I signed up for Bloglovin and also for Feedly.  Apparently, I have not linked on all my blogs I follow in Bloglovin and Feedly doesn't have any.  I always use E Blogger for those blogs I'm following but it is not showing any blogs today-it does this occasionally but within a few hours, the problem is always corrected.  So you gals out there who have any suggestions, please let me know.  I am going to be gone next week but can't imagine life without all of you.  I thought I had any potential problems taken care of but I guess not.  What's a girl to do but ask her friends for help.
Hugs, Noreen

6 comments:

  1. We just use the reader that comes with Blogger. We have no idea what it is called. It just lists all the blogs we are following. We hope it doesn't go away or we will be in a pickle too!

    We just got back from vacation and are trying to catch up on everyone's blogs.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish Blogger would leave well enough alone. Guess we should put all the blogs we follow into our favorites so we don't lose them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with the Doods. We just use whatever came with blogger. Does that mean my stuffs will go away? hummm. Looks like there might be a lot of pickling going on.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Feedly, but I don't know what I did for it to work properly. As I recall, it seemed to be fairly simple to import my blogs from Google Reader. Did you sign up for Feedly before or after July 1?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noreen! I am also like Murphy and Stanley, and use the 'reader' on the dashboard to keep up with the blogs--I just am not good at connecting with anything else... Let me know how it works out for you okay, I can always be persuaded to make a change.

    I hope you're doing well, and I hope you're enjoying your weekend!! LOVE the photos of Hunter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I signed up with Bloglovin' but still just use the reader that comes with Blogger. I have always found it easiest and I hope they don't change it too.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14