Monday, July 22, 2013

A Fun Gathering

Good Morning Friends~I hope you had a great weekend, accomplished a lot and also relaxed a bit. Our was very busy, it seems to be my theme lately, doesn't it. Friday evening we had five grands over while our daughter and sil went out for dinner, to celebrate their anniversary. We ate, walked to our local lake and the kiddos built waterfalls and then came home for games and a movie. I had given hubby a Blue Ray player for his birthday and we thought it would be fun to play a movie on it with the grands. I will say that I now know why folks buy them-it does make a difference. It has always been special for my hubby to have a grandson with the same birthday!
 
Posted by Picasa
I love seeing the guys together.
 
Posted by Picasa
I tried to trick my man so that he wouldn't know the present was from me, but as you can see he knew.
 
Posted by Picasa
It was a very fun evening Thursday as we celebrated.
Saturday morning we had the four girls over while our youngest and her hubby went for coffee. We also had the two other pups for Hunter to play with.  Lily spent the weekend with us and Hunter loved it.  It is such a good thing that they love each other, we tend to trade dog sitting a lot.  I'm now off for a bike ride and then will help our youngest can some veges. Tomorrow we board a plane and head off to ?????  Some of you know, but for those that don't-come back tomorrow and see where our destination is.  I'll be away for a bit and as much as I'd love to blog, I've been told roaming charges for data are pricey--so you'll have to wait until I return for pictures.
Have a fantastic Monday!
Noreen & Hunter

14 comments:

  1. Hi there Noreen,
    You are so lucky to have so many beautiful grandchildren. (I'll have to wait a while yet)
    Also, happy birthday to hubby :)!
    So you are going on holiday? Can't wait to hear about where you are going.
    sending lots of love to you all
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend was much like mine, only I have far fewer grands! Happy Birthday to hubby, and grandson! We don't have the Blue Ray yet. You really notice a difference huh?
    I can't wait to see where you are going?
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very fun to have all your family close!! Such a handsome bunch!!Have a very blessed trip!! Looking forward to the pics!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning! Sounds like you had the perfect week-end for sure...busy and active and full of grandkid time. Your hubby looks alot like mine, haha. probably the age. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like SUCH a fun gathering! I actually spent part of the weekend in my Quilt Studio. I haven't been down there for quite a while and it's really tough to be there with out Dave. Thankfully, Cammie likes to come down, and she is GREAT company. Zim is also joining us, which helps as well.
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a very happy time!
    More blessings!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy FUN Gathering. LOVE the SMILE! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noreen,
    It sounds like you had a busy, but fun weekend with the grandkids! It's so nice that they live closen and you can see them often. How fun that you are taking a trip! Enjoy it, wherever you are going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday greets to both "boys"! We were wondering about Blue Ray!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun weekend!!! We don't have a Blue Ray yet...now I'm wondering just what we're missing?!?! LOL
    Have a fun and safe trip!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful time! Your truly living the good life. Sweet blessings and Happy Birthday to your hubby!
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you a beautifully wonderful time. See ya when you get back.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet weekend!

    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14