Friday, July 19, 2013

 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
Happy Friday Friends~This was how Hunter spent his morning yesterday-on lookout to see when we'd return. Another couple, hubby and I took our bikes up to Estes to ride around Lake Estes. The weather in the morning was beautiful; that is until the storm hit, just as we were headed home. It was a short ride of only 3.75 miles but there were two good hills to climb; I thinkknow being at a higher elevation made it more difficult. It was a good cardio workout!  After our ride, we walked the "river walk"-a path that runs along the Big Thompson and is so beautiful.  We hit all the cute shops; our friends hadn't been up there in many years and then we had lunch.  By the time we got home, the thunder was rolling and the rain was pouring down.  It rained all night; the farmers will be happy as well as the lawn. This morning I'm headed out to garage sales with Kam. 
I hope you have a great day and wonderful weekend!
Joy to you,
Noreen & Hunter

10 comments:

  1. Hunter is so cute! Glad you had a good time in Estes Park (how could you not?)! We love it there and would like to live there someday, or at least take extended vacations to the area. Alas, our family is in IA and TX and I don't think they'd relocate like your family did! Oh well!
    We went to Mackinac Island and one day we biked 24+ miles. Now, just need to keep up the biking/walking/etc at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of Hunter! As always I am so impressed with your exercising! I'd love a good old thunder storm and could we ever use it. Enjoy your week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trip sounds like it was a complete success, finished off by a huge blessing of rain!! Hunter is so cute sitting there on watch!! What a fine friend!

    Have fun with your friend!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep Hunter I know that look and feeling while waiting for the peep to come home.Enjoy your weekend.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I remember that river so well. I'm praying God works it out that we can go to Colorado this Fall. I've never been there in the Fall. Joyful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you to have that rain!!! Hunter is such a cutie!! Is your husband retired Noreen?
    Have a lovely weekend.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Hunter has the sweetest face!

    i am going to HAVE to exercise...not sure when, but i have to.
    Blessings,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came to visit you and your many blessingss!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hunter is so cute. They are so loyal and loving. What a nice trip you took. It's amazing it was followed by a thunderstorm. Thank you again for your loving support. xo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hunter is just so cute.

    Glad you were able to get your biking, shopping and lunch in before the rain. I never thought I'd say this, but we could use some rain here.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14