Friday, May 31, 2013

 
Posted by Picasa
Do you ever have those moments when you are trying to get a good photo of your pet and he/she just won't cooperate with you? Such was the case last evening, when I was trying to get a pic of Hunter all groomed up. Of course it didn't help that hubby was not here to take the photo while I teased him with a tidbit. So, his ears are a bit shorter in the hopes that he will get less mats and he looks so nice and clean. It would seem that we are on baby watch and are expecting our daughter to have the baby this weekend sometime. We will take the other children and won't actually know what the sex is until the children have been to the hospital to meet their new sibling. This was there choice-no facetime or text or calls; they want to be able to go and meet the newest addition in person; which is all very sweet except that we have to wait until after they've met our newest grandchild, so that we can meet him or her. Bets are still on as to whether Carrie will have a boy or girl; I'll just be happy when they are home and resting. Today is also our towns massive garage sale and although I won't be out first thing this morning, I will be going out Saturday with Kam. I also start a short summer bible study today with a small group; I'm excited to spend time with the gals and study the Word. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and awesome weekend!
Joy comes in the morning(no this is not the girls name)just reminded me of an old song.
Anxiously awaiting,
Noreen & Hunter

18 comments:

  1. Hunter looks wonderful - It's just a great picture. Have a fabulous weekend too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Noreen! So now it's your turn! Such an exciting time. I think their birth plan sounds sweet, but boy oh boy would I be anxious to hear, haha. Too impatient over here. I still can't believe I not only made it to New Mexico in time, but actually go to witness the birth! Such a miracle and blessing. I will be thinking of you this week-end, and praying all goes well. I am thinking boy, but maybe I just have boys on my mind, haha. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter looks very handsome. Now all he needs is a little mud. hahhaha Just kidding (no seriously Hunter, find some mud.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time for that new grandbaby already? How exciting!

    Sweet picture of Hunter, even if you didn't have your hubby's help. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your upcoming arrival!
    I read your post about dog attacks. I have noticed that when I walk with a dog, vs just going for a walk myself, other dogs tend to take note and sometimes come over. Recently a German Shepherd was somewhat slouchy and walking toward us very slowly with intense look. I knew his name as I've met him before, but never encountered him loose with his human nowhere in sight. I said "Go home, Kahn." Praise the Lord, he turned around and went home. I have been thinking I should carry some sort of a stick just in case I need to defend myself or my Josey. She's only 11 lbs!
    Praying for a safe delivery for your daughter.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hunter looks darling. How exciting..the wait for a new grandbaby!!!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet Hunter! Here's hoping the baby comes this weekend, all healthy and happy. Congratulations all around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hunter is a cutie! And YEA for a new grandbaby. I can't wait for that season of life. I know your weekend will be full of fun! Prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy little "it". lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting!! It will be so fun to see that new baby! And Hunter looks quite dashing!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful photo of Hunter! And he got a super duper grooming. He too will be all ready to greet the new little one. All our best to your daughter to have a good delivery and a healthy baby.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Noreen,
    Hunter looks splendid with his new 'do!
    I appreciate your kind words so much. Thank you Noreen. Trying to keep my head above water.xo Jeane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Noreen,
    Hunter looks nice and trim and lovely.
    Will be praying for Carrie and baby and that all goes well. So how many grandies will this make now?? You have a quiver full, so neat!
    We just had our first this year, and she will be 13 weeks on Monday. What a joy..............

    Enjoy your bible study, and watching those kiddles.......

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mine are rather famous for not cooperating for photos. Part of being a Siberian, I think. :) Hunter looks adorable!
    Very exciting about the baby - and kind of fun to wait to know the sex! I pray for a safe, happy delivery.
    Hope your study goes well!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Noreen! I know what you mean about the photos of our pups!

    Your weekend sounds like a full and busy one! I hope it has been an enjoyable one and all is well in your time zone as you are on 'baby watch!!' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hunter looks very smart! Best wishes for your daughter & the new baby too - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hunter is adorable. I have the same problem with Einstein when I try to snap pictures of him.

    Have a great week!
    Blessings
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Hunter is just precious!... and probably feels so good for Summer now... good luck on your upcoming new family member!...hope it is soon for all of you, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14