Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today our Miss D turns 3 yrs old; it is hard to believe! Unfortunately, I don't have many good photos of her because she doesn't like her picture taken.  This was taken when we went camping this summer and she was playing with her sisters and cousins.  Miss D is such a character; she makes us laugh because she is always into something.  She is full of life, I don't think she has a slow switch in her body.  A sensitive spirit who will cry if you are unhappy with her but so ready to make you laugh.  She hasn't quite got the grasp of her birthday yet or the idea of a party with presents but  I'm sure this will develop as she gets older. 
Happy Birthday my love, may you continue to grow and mature in our Lord Jesus; may His favor shine upon you.
We love you.  Nana & Papa

We are headed to Estes Park today to check out colors and hopefully get some photos.  Have a blessed day dear ones.  Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your precious Miss D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to that sweetie! she is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy and Blessed Birthday wish for Miss D Noreen. Hope your day at the park was filled with many blessings too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi NanaNor...thank you for coming by my "little space"...always love hearing from you! Happy Birthday to your "little one"...such a pretty little girl! Estes Park is a favorite of ours! It has been a few years since we have visited there. Hope that your day is filled with sweet pleasures! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just beautiful. Wishing
    her the happiest of days and
    God's richest blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable, Noreen. So glad you made that comment about birthday presents. My one and only granddaughter turns three in a week and she is clueless also. When asked, she responds "I would like a balloon." Have a good time away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Noreen, Miss D. is so cute..and Happy:)Birthday to her! Aren't these Grands such a Blessing! I love to watch the different personalities that they each have. Hope you have a happy:) and blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14