Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Fun

Hi sweeties,  Here is the photo from yesterday and I'm sorry it is a bit difficult to see the comfortor pattern or the lace curtains.  Sometimes zooming in on photos helps but it is Friday and you'all know what that means-I'm off to hunt bargains at garage sales.  One neighborhood in town is having a huge sale and we always find treasures there.  Yippee!!!
My brother and sister-in-love come in tomorrow so my blogging might be sparse this weekend, however I just want to wish everyone a fun and fabulous Memorial Day.  Thank you to those who have given their lives for us and to those fighting for our country. 
Blessings to you today,
Noreen

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning! It looks really nice, though it is kind of hard to see. ; )

    I have finally finished the nighties and receiving blankets and hope to post about it later this morning. Now I just have to make some sun dresses for the girls before I begin the MASSIVE project for the nursery, haha...no rest....Have a wonderful week-end my friend, and enjoy your company. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bedroom is so sweet looking! I love the new comforter ... and of course the lace curtains!

    Hope you have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Noreen, and it always makes everything right when our dhs like it. ~smile~ I do enjoy lace and sheer curtains.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it bigger...it looks great.
    So nice and sunny (o:
    I think I have given up garage sales for awhile...no where to put even a book...lol
    Have fun with you company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful visit and a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful! i pray that you have a great time this weekend! i love you so much my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noreen!! We lost our internet connection on Thursday so I'm getting caught up--I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Your room is just lovely, peaceful and relaxing....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bedroom. It kind of remind me of my favorite B&B place. Enjoy your Memorial Day!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14