Friday, August 28, 2020

 Happy Friday Friends!  This morning I decided to check my blog; haven't had any comments coming through my email for moderation and I was concerned.  Can you imagine my surprise when I saw that I had 45 comments that hadn't been published.  I am frustrated that once again Blogger has changed the way  comments are handled.  I hope I've remedied this issue and will be checking on a regular basis.  Is comment moderation no longer happening?  I haven't been blogging much lately and thought some friends just gave up on me, good to know it isn't true.

May your day and weekend be blessed!

Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14