Thursday, August 13, 2020

This and That Thursday

Happy Thursday! In the past I always used Thursday as my day to point out things I am thankful for. It's been strange to not post daily or even weekly and I can only summize it is do to the strange season we are in. However this morning I made a point of reflecting on all the blessings in my life. About a month ago, I bought a new Hydrangea for the area under my sewing room window. Unfortunately it was too hot there so I moved it to the front bed, right next to another one. I love the color!  


I have never appreciated our Russian Sage plants until today, mainly because they get so huge and overgrown.  One neighbor has had an issue with Assassin bugs eating all her bees; I remembered I needed to tell her that this is a good plant to draw bees.  Then on our walk this morning, I saw a lot of Finches in the bushes eating seeds. I never knew they did this and have never seen birds in our plants, but decided they were indeed a good bush.
 Today I will have my daughters and grands over for our weekly lunch and then both daughters and I will head out to get Pedicures.  I give each daughter a gift card for their birthday, because as a mom of a large family the last person they pamper is themselves.  It has become a fun yearly event-we get Starbucks drinks and go sit and enjoy our time together.  School is starting and they will be so busy, it's our last hurrah.

Hope you have a blessed day and find things in your life to be grateful for!
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14