Friday, August 14, 2020

 Happy Friday to you all!  This is my latest Patchabilities wall hanging; I so enjoy these simple quits and the cute patterns. Each month I trade out the welcome wall hanging in our entry way, the kits keep me sewing.  My girlfriend and I have decided we will not join the club next year, due to the fact we were only able to go once to a meeting due to Covid.  I'm not sure I'll continue on with monthly kits, but it has been so good for me to make so many. I am much more comfortable with machine appliqué than I ever thought possible.  I've got a couple more projects I need to work on, hopefully I'll start this afternoon.

Joy to you!

Noreen


1 comment:

  1. What an adorable wall hanging! It's so wonderful to have such a sweet and warm way to welcome your guests!
    Thanks for dropping in to see me, so kind of you!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14