Thursday, August 27, 2020

Relaxing At The Lake

Happy Thursday to you! We had a fun relaxing camping trip this week. I love having a place within an hours drive that we can just go and unwind. Some of you may be wondering why we need to unwind if we are retired, but it is just nice to get away.  You can see the smokey haze, but we couldn't smell the smoke at all from the local wildfires. 
We have a nice outdoor rug in front of the trailer and yet this little guy loves to lay in the dirt and roll around.  It must be a dog thing!  His favorite place is under the trailer and he comes out covered in dirt and weeds/twigs.


The lake is down so much, which surprised us after we were just there two weeks ago. However, the water was so much warmer,  we didn't swim though.



Hunter loves walks, which he gets to go one so many times a day and night.  I actually put him in the bathtub and got some of the dirt off of him Tuesday night.  Yesterday when we got home, he got a good bath and looks nice and white again.

I hope you have a great day today.  This will be our last hot day for a few weeks, tomorrow our temps drop to the 80's.  
Blessings,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noreen,
    My husband is retired for a few years now and I've been home from disability for many years so I completely understand about getting away. It IS nice to go and just relax. LOL your little guy is so cute. Ive raised dogs for the last 21 years and I can tell younfirst hand, dogs LOVE to be dirty LOL. I'M so glad you had such a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14