Wednesday, August 12, 2020

It's August Already!

 Happy Wednesday to you all!  It is a beautiful day here in Northern Colorado, although with several wildfires burning are keeping our sky is a bit hazy.  Praying for all those firefighters that are battling the fires.

I haven't been around much lately and not quite sure why.  Maybe it's just time spent sewing another new wall hanging or getting things done for the trailer. We were supposed to go camping tomorrow with the girls families, but due to restrictions on the number of people(even family)we cancelled so we wouldn't get a fine.  We were all disappointed, but decided to go to the lake for the morning and also have a bbq and bonfire at Carrie's house afterwards.  This is such a strange time we are living in!    Please take care of yourselves!

Hugs,

Noreen

1 comment:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14