Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thoughts on Getting Older

 Good Morning friends!  First thing this morning I had my annual physical with my Primary Care Physician; for some reason this always causes me stress, but one bright spot is my Doctor's nurse. Brittany is a sweetheart and always makes me feel so relaxed.  Good appointment, but as I was leaving I looked over the After Visit Summary as I made next years appointment.  So here is where you'll get a good laugh!

I looked at all my vital information and thought I can't be reading my weight correctly.  Right now I've started back on my plant based diet again and so have lost a pound or two, so you can imagine my surprise when my weight was written down 20 lbs heavier than I weighed at this morning.  I went back to reception and told them, so had to be weighed again. I laughed the whole way out, but was glad I noticed it.

Hugs,

Noreen


2 comments:

  1. Hi Noreen. Such a cute post. Good thing you noticed or next time when your weight is "right" they might think you were sick. Love this background. It makes me want to VOTE!! Doc appts are always so stressful. In the old days when technology wasn't so advanced, I was really worried going to the doctor because I had no idea what was going on. Now that the lab tests are sent ahead of time, at least I know what to expect. Lucky mine are always good and hope they stay that way..Stay well..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noreen,
    twenty pounds heavier than a few hours ago? You must have eaten an awful lot! LOL.. Good thing you caught it...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14