Tuesday, September 1, 2020

                                                                  Hello September

 Hello friends,  It is so hard to believe that September is already here. I think with the pandemic and other factors happening in our country, the months have sailed by.  In case you didn't know much about this month, here are some bits of trivia.

September is…

Baby Safety Month
Blueberry Popsicle Month
Potato Month
National Piano Month
Classical Music Month
Chicken Month

I've got some photos of dogs playing together that I will share tomorrow; we had Copper and Lily here with us for four nights and Hunter was one happy pup.  

Today it has started out cold, fall is definitely in the air!  I will be doing some things in garden and then sewing, as well as running errands.  Have a fantastic day!

Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Noreen, I looked back over some posts I have missed. Glad you had a fun time away with your hubby. Our day was very foggy and now humid with storms coming our way. You know how that messed with Dish. Wishing you and your loved ones a great new month. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a happy month filled with classical piano music in your baby-proofed home while preparing a delicious dinner of chicken and potatoes with a blueberry popsicle for dessert. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14