Monday, January 28, 2019

Happy Monday to you!  I'm not sure if it is the winter blues setting in, but I have had the hardest time sitting down to blog lately~probably because I don't have anything new to share.  Our routine at home is pretty stable-the gym, walking when weather allows, quilting, gathering with friends and family.  That seems to be about it in a nutshell.  I can tell you that we want to go see The Green Book this week and maybe even Serenity.
This afternoon we are heading over to some friends home for appetizers and soup; we haven't  been over to there place before, but they are golfers and she is a quilter.  I know it will be fun.  I had lent her my copy Magnolia last spring, but somehow we could never find a time to get together.  Today is the day.
I hope your week is good and that the sun shows himself to  you.
Hugs,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your time with your new friends! That is always so exciting and fun! So thankful all is well with you, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14