Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Hello and Happy New Year!  It finally feels like life might be settling down a bit; we had a wonderful family get together on New Year's Eve, filled with lots of games and great snacks.  In the meantime I worked on this wallhanging(forgive how wonky it looks in the photo, but it isn't permanently attached to the wall.  It will only be up for a month and just reminded me of winter in Amish country.  It was done by machine and I must admit I now know why so many machine quilt-it is so much faster. I still prefer hand quilting, but enjoying the ease of the machine when I need to.
Now that this is done, I've got a baby quilt to do and get off to the new Mama.
We've been back to our 3xweek gym and also running lots of other errands.  It's still so cold here this year~today it was under 7 degrees when we got up.  Hopefully later this week it will warm up.
I hope to be back to my normal blogging routine as well; the holidays are just so busy.  This year, I hope to start all my quilted presents in September so I don't get behind with other things.
Sending you all warm hugs and best wished for our New Year.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Hello Noreen! Happy New Year and wishing you warmer weather!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I THINK that I will get an earlier start on handmade gifts too, but life seems to always get in the way. Sigh. I just love your Amish wallhanging. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14