Monday, January 7, 2019

Winter Skies

 Winter Sunset from Saturday evening.  I love our winter skies and sunsets.
 The Heavens declare the Glory of God, the skies proclaim the Work of His Hands. Ps 19:1
We had a great weekend, watched some movies and football and I finished the baby quilt for my friend's first grandchild.  I was also able to get out and walk; although chilly, it felt good to be outside.
This week is pretty relaxed and I'll start on the squares for my challenge quilt; I have enough Log Cabin blocks for it and the color is perfect, the only issue is that they are too big, so I'll cut them down to the right size.  I hope the first week of January has been great for you.
Blessings,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Those skies are stunning!
    Colorado certainly can produce some amazing skies at times.
    The very first quilt I ever made was a log cabin quilt. :-)

    Have a blessed day~

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14