Tuesday, January 15, 2019

A Winter Wonderland

Happy Tuesday to you!  Since before Christmas hubby has been wanting to get away to Steamboat Springs and we finally made it up there yesterday.  We took a different route in; we wanted to check out the drive for when our friends Jim and Barbara are here in May as we are taking them there.  We walked Lincoln Ave and got a couple of really small things and went to what I thought was our favorite restaurant-Cugino's Italian Restaurant.  We went there about a year and a half ago and it was one of the top five dinners I've ever had.  Unfortunately, it wasn't the same last night and we think it may have changed hands.  It was good, hubby enjoyed his Clam Linguine, but mine wasn't very tasty.  I'm not sure I'd go back again.  Today we took our normal route home and passed our favorite barn, between Steamboat and Walden.  I love how this is the perfect winter scene.
It's good to be back home and Hunter is happy!  I hope you have a fantastic week.
Joy to you!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo! Glad you enjoyed your getaway!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steamboat is such a pleasant place with its western appeal.
    They can get quite the snow, so making it lovely for skiing.
    That's too bad that your restaurant wasn't the same, that's always disappointing.
    Your barn photo is lovely.

    Have a beautiful day~

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14