Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Happy Tuesday to you!  The days seem to be so full and before you know it, it's evening and I'm done.  Yesterday was a pretty full day, but just my regular activities~the gym, sewing, etc etc.  Today I had a meeting first thing in town; I was concerned about the icy roads, but they weren't bad at all.  The meeting was good and the retreat I'm helping with in Junes seemed like it will be easy.  After that, hubby and I had lunch and then ran errands.  We are back now and I just realized I hadn't gotten here yet; this evening our ladies study starts up again and I'm excited to be back with some good friends.  The rest of the week is pretty easy, except for Friday and I've got two commitments that day.
I hope you are all accomplishing all that is on your list.  Remember, to stop and be thankful for all the blessings in your life.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14