Thursday, January 24, 2019

Snow Day

Happy Thursday to you! Today we are all thankful for the good snow we got during the night; it's the first of the season that is substantial. Hubby was out clearing the driveway and said it's a good 3-4", which by some it wouldn't be anything, but for us it is.

First thing hubby did was shovel the back stairs to the  yard for Hunter and then he always shovels a big patch of lawn for him.  Today will be mostly inside, other than going to the grocery store again.
Hope you day is blessed, I'm thankful for the One who makes the snow.
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. We've been bombarded by ice and snow so much this Winter! I guess the plus side is I've been getting a lot of quilt time in!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    You certainly did get some snow.
    My husband went skiing today, said it was an Epic Day, snow up to his knees!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14