Tuesday, July 3, 2018

We're Home Again

Hello Friends, We arrived back home last night at 10:00, after a long 14 hr drive from Reno. That drive is a killer, but we had such a fun trip. Here is hubby and I at hubby's sister's house in Lincoln. She has a beautiful yard and you can tell that gardening is her passion.
Next on our map was  our old next door neighbors, dearest friends and traveling companions.  Although we only stayed for three nights, we had a blast going to Benziger Winery, touring Santa Rosa to see the remainder of the fire storm from last Oct. and also playing cards every night.  Hated to say goodbye.
Here is Aletha and myself-we went to high school together, were thick as thieves and still as close as ever.  This was taken at a wonderful restaurant in Big Sur called The Sur House.
David, hubby, myself and Aletha-such great times.
When we got to my brother and sister of my heart home, we decided to hit the Tech Museum in San Jose. What a wonderful time it was; we also went into the new Apple Store adjacent to their new headquarters which resembles a space ship.
The reason for our trip out, besides to see loved ones, was to attend our nephews wedding.  Here is my big brother and myself.  The wedding was held on Sunday to commemorate my sister's passing 13th years ago.  Let's just say the tribute our nephew did in honor of her brought tears to my eyes. I love this photo.  Hard to believe he is 12 years older than me.  Love you Rich!
After we got in last night the unpacking began and you would have thought I'd hit the pillow in an instant.  Not so, due to the fact that I was very concerned about Susan, Rich's wife who had taken a fall yesterday and ended up with this~ it was a nasty fall and broke her right big toe and either fractured her left foot or ended up with a Lisfranc injury.  We are praying that both feet will heal quickly and she'll be up and around very soon.
I wish you a safe and joyous 4th of July!
Blessings~
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. So thankful you are home safe, sweet friend. I have been praying for you and hope all is well. Sending love and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14