Friday, July 20, 2018

Play Time at Nana's

We have Petrol and Banning spending the weekend with us as Kim's family is camping. This is the second time he's been over and I'm hopeful that with Petrol here, Banning will be fine. These are a few of Hunter's toy Banning has spread out on the kitchen floor.
I've had a busy day~walked 3 miles with the neighbors at 6:00 AM, then came home to water the front and back yards plus the pots of the back deck. Hubby came home from the golf course and we headed to the gym and did our weight workouts and then hit the bike to do 1.5 miles.  We came home and realized the three baby Robins had flown the coop, so hubby got the ladder to get rid of the nest-which then lead to cleaning outside windows.  We've had lunch and he is watching the Open and I'll head downstairs to sew.  Glad we don't have any other commitments.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Aw, those precious dogs! So sweet and adorable! So nice to visit with you tonight, sweet friend. Your dedication to staying so active is such an inspiration! We have getting out and about more and trying to get a lot of exercise, too. I am trying so hard to lose weight, but am refusing to weight, quite yet. LOL! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14